4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValley Gardens Kingsway, Gloucester
- Close to local amenities, supermarkets etc
- Within walking distance of several good schools and nursery
- Bus route into city very close
- 5 minutes from the M5 motorway
- Single garage
A well presented FOUR bedroom semi detached house with single garage which is a credit to the current owner and is positioned within this popular location close to local amenities, good schools and transport links.
Benefitting from many fine features, the accommodation comprises modern facilities including a spacious, welcoming lounge, an attractive fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom and good size bedrooms.
Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?
Please quote property reference number: 00007762
Ground Floor Approximate Floor Area 438.30 sq. ft. (40.72 sq. m)
WC 6'1" x 2'10" (1.86m x 0.86m)
Kitchen 12'5" x 8'2" (3.78m x 2.48m)
Lounge 16'5" x 15'0" (5.01m x 4.57m)
First Floor Approximate Floor Area 377.16 sq. ft. (35.04 sq. m)
Office 8'9" x 6'3" (2.66m x 1.90m)
Bedroom 12'8" x 8'5" (3.86m x 2.57m)
Bedroom 12'1" x 8'5" (3.69m x 2.56m)
Landing 12'2" x 6'4" (3.70m x 1.92m)
Bathroom 6'3" x 5'7" (1.90m x 1.70m)
Second Floor Approximate Floor Area 377.16 sq. ft. (35.04 sq. m)
Master Bedroom 15'11" x 15'0"(4.85m x 4.58m)
Dressing Room 7'6" x 6'3"(2.29m x 1.90m)
Ensuite 8'6" x 7'3"(2.58m x 2.20m)
Bedroom 8'6" x 7'5"(2.58m x 2.27m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56440791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b6-qzn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.