3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoghton Lane, Preston, PR5
- Full of character and extremely well maintained to 'just move in' standard
- Stunning welcoming dining room
- Cosy lounge with wood burning stove - House has V.Low Gas & Electric Costs
- Very attractive south facing courtyard garden designed for low maintenance - perfect alfresco dining
- Bathroom with Shower cubicle, corner bath and beautiful marble topped basin unit
- Recent New bay double glazed windows and door
- Bespoke fitted and free standing kitchen
- Large master bedroom with double walk in wardrobe and tastefully decorated as is the 2nd double
- A feature of the cottage is the cosy warmth in winter and coolness of the rooms in summer
- Walk out to beautiful countryside walks and pub restaurants, Hoghton Tower with reg farmers market
*****NO CHAIN DELAY*****
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached character cottage in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, close to M61,M6 & M65 motorways and public transport links. It is close to good Ofsted recommended schools and good local nursery facilities. Adjacent to beautiful countryside with many lovely quiet walks enjoyed by current owners for nearly 30 years.
The impressive accommodation is extremely well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and 2 well appointed generous double bedrooms plus a smaller room for study or nursery and excellent 4 piece bathroom.
Outside is a lovely south facing private courtyard garden including attractive table and chairs with Garden/Bike/BBQ storage. A real suntrap!
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56441583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7d-aqdn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.