3 bedroom town house for saleBrightgreen Street, Adderley Green, ST3
- Town house
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Three bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Ideal for growing families
- Good location
* An impressive three bed mid town house
* Pleasant residential locality
* Features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Enclosed garden and garage to rear
* Bright and airy accommodation comprises hallway, lounge
* Kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and rear hallway having store
* On the first floor are three good bedrooms, bathroom and seperate WC
* Ideal for first time buyers or growing families. No Chain!
LOUNGE : 14'4" x 14'0" (4.37m x 4.27m) , Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Central heating radiator, electric fire and suround.
REAR HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling to floor, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store.
FITTED KITCHEN/ DINER : 17'10" x 9'4" (5.44m x 2.84m) , Inset single drainer sin k unit, integrated appliances, working surfaces, range of matching base and wall storage units, ceramic tiling to floor.
1ST FLOOR LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'7" x 9'7" (3.53m x 2.92m) , Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 11'6" x 10'8" (3.51m x 3.25m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 8'8" x 6'8" (2.64m x 2.03m) , Laminate flooring, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
BATHROOM : Panelled bath, pedestal washhand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SEPERATE WC : Low level WC.
EXTERNALLY : There is a small front garden, enclosed garden area to the rear and garage.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road over the brow of the hill into Adderley Green Bambury Street is on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.