3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIrby Road, Irby
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED three bedroom semi detached home
- Sought after road of Irby
- Newly fitted dining kitchen
- Large rear garden
- Generous sized driveway with off road parking for several cars
- Excellent catchment area for local schools
- Planning permission granted for a single storey extension to the rear of the property
REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT. This spacious and beautifully presented home is a must view for the modern day buyer. Set well back on a sought after road in Irby, the property is available with no ongoing chain. Bursting in natural light the property briefly benefits from reception hallway with parquet flooring, lounge with bay window, and a stunning open plan kitchen/diner with doors leading out to the large rear garden. The first floor offers three generous sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. With off road parking and a superb rear garden, this home wont be around for long!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56455384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6653036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.