2 bedroom apartment for saleWharf View, Chester
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- City Centre Location
- Aspect views
- No Chain
Situated to one of Chester's most sought after areas is this open plan spacious two bedroom first floor apartment boasting aspect views over the canal and benefiting from being within walking distance of Chester City Centre as well as being within easy reach of all major transport networks. NO CHAIN
Situated in one of Chester's most sought after areas is this spacious open plan two bedroom first floor apartment boasting aspect views over the canal and benefiting from being within walking distance of Chester City Centre as well as being within easy reach of all major transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance porch, living room/kitchen, inner hall, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom. NO CHAIN.
Entrance Porch 5' x 2' 11" ( 1.52m x 0.89m )
Soild birch floor, wall mounted electric radiator and panelled door to living room/ kitchen
Living Room/ Kitchen 18' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.56m x 4.11m )
An attractive and spacious room with solid birch floors, two wall mounted electric radiators, television and telephone points, intercom phone. Double glazed window overlooking the canal and double glazed patio doors to decked balcony with superb far reaching views over the canal towards the Clwydian river. Kitchen area is fitted with a range of white high gloss fronted base, wall and drawer units with contrasting roll edge worktops with inset single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob with stainless steel splashbacks and stainless steel extension over. Elecctric oven and girll, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge.
Inner Hall 9' 7" x 3' 7" ( 2.92m x 1.09m )
Solid birch floor, electric radiator, large walk in storage/ airing cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.95m x 2.49m )
A spacious master bedroom with a range of mirror fronted sliding door wardrobes to one wall. Solid birch flooring, television point, wall mounted electric radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Sold birch flooring, wall moutned electric radiator and double glazed patio doors with Juliet balcony overlooking the wharf, canal and distant views towards the Clwydian Range.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, Aqualisa shower over and folding screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and wc. Wall mounted mirrored storage cupboards, electric shaver point, chrome towel radiator and extension fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56465683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.