4 bedroom detached house for saleRiverbank House, Garden Street, Bollington
- Two homes in one! Ideal for those families with a semi -dependant family member
- A three bedroom house with an adjoining self- contained annexe including kitchen and bathroom
- Good sized plot with lots of off road parking and a large detached garage
- Charming secluded gardens with a riverside position
- Private road approach
- Scope for improvement and further development
- Striking distance of all the amenities in Bollington Village
A most unique detached stone residence offering easy access into the popular village of Bollington and having the advantage of a self-contained adjoining annexe, an 18ft x 14ft garage and, as the name implies, a riverside position. The property is nestled on a good sized plot approached via a private road and has a particularly wide frontage (over 60ft), which affords a good amount of space for off road parking. The main residence briefly comprises, entrance hall, a large living room, a dining kitchen, a conservatory and a ground floor shower room/utility. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. The annexe, which can be accessed from the main house but also has its own independent access to outside, comprises; sitting room, fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there are pleasant garden areas including a lawn, a decked patio and a further secluded slate seating area. There is also a stepped pathway leading down to a small pontoon by the riverbank. The large garage also has a workshop, a garden store and an outside wc. Riverbank House is offered for sale with no onward chain. Viewing essential.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7972572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.