2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLouvaine Avenue, Barrow Bridge, Bolton
- 2 Bedroom true bungalow
- Sizable extension to rear
- 14'9 fitted kitchen diner
- 4pc bathroom suite
- Sloping path access to rear
- UPVCDG, No upward chain
- Gas combi central heating
- Pretty gardens front & rear
A semi detached true bungalow with a sizable extension to the rear, available with early vacant possession and no further upward chain.
Situated in the picturesque village of Barrow Bridge close to Moss Bank Park and beautiful countryside, yet only a short distance from Bolton, the motorway network and excellent amenities.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen diner, two double bedrooms, four piece bathroom suite, pretty front garden and fully enclosed rear garden with sloping pathway to the property.
The property benefits from combination gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and is available with no upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended by appointment with our Bolton office on 01204 381281.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56467204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6937494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.