2 bedroom detached house for saleEastmoor Park, HARPENDEN, AL5
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen with room to eat in
- Two bedrooms both with en-suites
- Delightful rear garden
- Double glazed throughout and recently installed boiler
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
A two/three bedroom detached home in excellent order throughout in a cul de sac location close to the Common and within walking distance of the station. The flexible accommodation offers an open plan lounge/ diner, open plan kitchen/ breakfast room, a further reception room or third bedroom and two first floor bedrooms both with en suites.
Housing a recently installed Worcester Bosch boiler and domestic meters.
A well presented rear garden with fencing to boundaries. Lawned area with mature shrub borders. Good sized patio. Useful garden store to the side of the property which also affords access to the front.
Useful understairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Kitchen/ breakfast room
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Space for freezer. Space for breakfast table. Tiled floor.
Two sets of double glazed French doors to rear garden. Feature fireplace with fitted electric fire.
Reception/ bedroom three
Double glazed windows to front and rear.
Double glazed window to front.
En-suite bathroom 1
Bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to front.
En-suite bathroom 2
Bath with mixer tap. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Double glazed window to front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12254146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.