2 bedroom apartment for saleForest View, 35 High Street, Sandridge, ST ALBANS, AL4
- Living room with countryside views
- Kitchen with granite work tops and integrated appliances including a washer/drier and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room and countryside views
- Further bedroom and bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Private allocated parking
- 125 Year lease
- 10 year build warranty
- CCTV system
A brand new two bedroom first floor apartment with uninterrupted countryside views within this newly converted development comprising 12 luxurious properties all with parking in the heart of historic Sandridge village. The village itself offers a local store, three pubs all set within miles of open countryside including Heartwood Forest. The property is also available under the "Help To Buy" scheme. Please enquire for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12254258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.