3 bedroom terraced house for salePrimrose Road, Birkenhead
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Motivated Vendors
- First Time Buyers
- £1000 Buyers incentive
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present Three Bedroom mid terrace property, two receptions rooms, bathroom and rear garden, First time buyer or investors.
MUST BE VIEWED, MOTIVATED VENDORS
Great for first time buyers or investment opportunity is this three bedroom mid- terraced house ideally situated for local transport links. Having double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation briefly comprises reception hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a newly fitted modern bathroom. rear garden .
This property has massive potential and viewings are highly recommended
Stairs to first floor landing, cupboard housing the utility meters and fuse board, gas central heating radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 14' 10" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.61m )
Upvc double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator, tv point, telephone point and feature log burner.
Dining Room 10' 10" into bay x 12' 7" ( 3.30m into bay x 3.84m )
Upvc double glazed patio doors to rear garden, log burner, wooden flooring and archway opening keading to kitchen
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.85m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Range of wall and base cupboards with black high gloss work surfaces and complimenting tiled splash backs. Within the range there is a stainless steel sink with chrome taps over, four burner gas hob with extractor fan, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer,
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 11' into recess ( 4.29m into bay x 3.35m into recess )
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring with feature fireplace
Bedroom Two 12' 8" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.86m max x 3.33m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.88m )
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 1" ( 1.98m x 1.85m )
Low level WC, wash basin, panelled bath with mixer taps with shower, radiator, UPVC double glazed privacy window to the rear elevation and fully tiled walls.
Sunny aspect rear back garden with dekced and lawned area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56468062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.