3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLindrick Close, Tickhill
- Extended detached bungalow
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Fitted furniture to all bedrooms
- Contemporary Open Living kitchen
- Separate sitting /dining room
- Separate utility room
- Garage with block paved drive
- Landscaped Gardens
- Prime Location
- Viewing is highly recommended
A most impressive extended 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in the exclusive Lindrick area of Tickhill complemented by landscaped gardens. The property has undergone a large scheme of refurbishment, which benefits from UPVC double glazing, G F C H, a modern contemporary kitchen with utility off, light and airy lounge to front and second sitting room/dining room with bi fold doors overlooking the rear garden,separate WC, high quality fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, stylish bathroom with a separate double shower plus oak flooring throughout. Outside is a single garage with roller shutter doors and an extremely attractive landscaped rear garden with decked area, patios, water feature, mature trees and shrubs and two sheds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56468724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.