3 bedroom terraced house for saleMorven Grove, Kirkcaldy, KY2
- Beautifully presented mid-terraced villa
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Shower Room
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Attractive Front and Rear Gardens
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fire Central Heating
Award Winning Estate Agent… JMc Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced villa. Set within a quiet cul-de-sac location this property offers spacious family living and is within easy reach of local shops and amenities along with primary and secondary schools. Formed over two levels accommodation comprises: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and shower room. The property further benefits from having attractive low maintenance gardens to the front and rear along with double glazing and gas fire central heating. Early viewing of this stunning property is highly recommended and essential to appreciate all this family home has to offer. Don’t miss out call and book your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12279573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMc Real Estate, Fife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.