2 bedroom terraced house for saleBishopsgarth, Northallerton
- Modern two bedroom mid terraced house
- Beautifully presented
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Enclosed rear garden and garage
- Close to railway station and High Street
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Beautifully presented and spacious living accommodation benefiting from gas fired central heating via a recently fitted boiler (2017) and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes a reception hall, spacious living room, superb open-plan modern kitchen/dining room. The kitchen area has integrated appliances to include oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and washing machine. The dining area has French doors opening to the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a refurbished family bathroom with white fittings. Externally, there is an open-plan front garden and an enclosed rear garden with patio and decked area. There is a garage situated within a block to the rear. The property is situated within a popular residential area within easy reach of facilities to include school, High Street and railway station. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
A modern and beautifully presented spacious two bedroom property situated in a quiet location within easy reach of Northallerton High Street and railway station
Tenure - The property is leasehold held on a 999 year lease dating from 30 December 1944
No service charge/Ground rent is payable
General Information - Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding B)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56472327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28171245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.