4 bedroom detached house for saleSteventon, Oxfordshire
- Over 1700 sq.ft Of Floor Space
- Views Over Neighbouring Fields
- Spacious Sitting Room, Study And Separate Family Room
- 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Views Over The Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-suite
- Downstairs Cloakroom And Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows and Gas Central Heating
- 70ft South Facing Rear Garden With Patio Area And Access To The Side
- 17ft Garage With Further Parking To The Front
- Close To Local Amenities
The property is situated on the edge of the village a short walk from the village Church and primary school. The village offers many amenities including a large general stores, Post Office, Public Houses, Hairdresser, food takeaway outlets and sports clubs. Steventon is well placed for Abingdon, Oxford and Didcot with its mainline station for London Paddington (approximate journey time of 45 minutes). There is also a modern village hall and an 18 hole golf course in neighbouring Drayton. A regular bus service runs through the village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56486214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541013148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.