3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrosby Road, Northallerton
- Three bedroomed end terraced house
- Spacious and well presented
- Two reception rooms
- Gas fired central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden and Parking Space
- Walking distance of Town centre
- No Onward Chain
The property benefits from Gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, two separate reception rooms and a modern kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom fitted with a modern suite. Externally there is a front garden and to the rear, an enclosed court yard and parking space accessed via an up and over door. The property is well positioned for access to the town centre and is sold with no onward chain.
A spacious and well presented three bedroomed end terraced house situated within walking distance of Northallerton Town center.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton Band C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56488656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28173531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.