3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeweys Close, North Luffenham
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Scope to Further Improve if required
- Superb Village Location with Pub & Primary School
- Excellent First Time Buy / Starter Home
- Energy Rating = C
** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 ** Set in the heart of North Luffenham within easy walking distance to local amenities is this fantastic starter home offering spacious accommodation throughout including a breakfast kitchen, separate utility room, bay fronted living room and three generous bedrooms. Offering further scope to improve internally if required, the property is set on a non overlooked plot with low maintenance gardens and off road parking. The property will make an excellent starter home or investment opportunity.
As you enter the property, the light and airy entrance hall has stairs leading to the first floor landing and doors leading off into the bay front living room with feature fireplace and into the breakfast kitchen. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a useful breakfast bar, the kitchen leads into the utility room with doors out to the rear garden. From the first floor landing there are three bedrooms, described as two doubles and a large single along with a bathroom with separate WC.
Externally the property has parking for two / three vehicles to the front of the property. The front garden is mainly lawned with paving leading to the front door. A side gate leads into the rear garden that has a large patio area, raised beds and a generous lawn area. This property should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Entrance Hall - 5.21m x 1.80m (17'1 x 5'11) -
Living Room - 5.03m x 3.48m (16'6 x 11'5) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.61m x 2.77m (11'10 x 9'1) -
Utility Room - 2.97m x 1.63m (9'9 x 5'4) -
First Floor Landing - 3.02m x 2.31m (9'11 x 7'7) -
Bedroom One - 3.81m x 3.00m (12'6 x 9'10) -
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 2.77m (11'5 x 9'1) -
Bedroom Three - 2.84m x 2.31m (9'4 x 7'7) -
Bathroom - 1.85m x 1.55m (6'1 x 5'1) -
Wc - 1.85m x 0.84m (6'1 x 2'9) -
Outside - One off road parking space to the front, with parking in front of the house provided by a gravel area. Low maintenance front garden, mainly laid to lawn with a low level fence. Gated access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with raised beds and patio areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56490084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28173869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.