3 bedroom flat for saleBurgoyne Road, Harringay, N4
- Fantastic three bedroom period conversion
- Benefits a superb bay-fronted reception room
- Features three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Offers a sizable eat-in kitchen with terrace access
- Boasts a gorgeous rear aspect roof terrace
- Close to the amenities of Green Lanes
This superb three bedroom period conversion offers a naturally bright and spacious bay-fronted reception room, with three sizeable bedrooms, a stylish kitchen with space to dine and offers a brilliant roof terrace.
Burgoyne Road is a great residential location with the shops, bars and restaurants on Green Lanes and the lovely green open spaces of Finsbury Park are within easy reach. Transport links include Harringay Station and Harringay Green lanes Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.