2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHigh Street, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Brand new development
- Under floor water heating
- Ground floor apartment
- Patio doors to private outdoor area
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PRIVATE PATIO GARDEN - LAST FEW REMAINING!!
Country Properties are delighted to offer 14 BRAND NEW HIGH END apartments located within the converted former British Legion Club in the heart of Wellingborough TOWN CENTRE walking distance to the railway station.
Originally built in 1892 this historical Victorian building offers the highest standard contemporary living whilst retaining elements of its original features.
Each apartment is finished to the highest standard to include a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and wonderful bathroom facilities. Viewing's Highly recommended to appreciate this stunning development.
Flat 4 is located on the ground floor and benefits from:
Lounge/Kitchen - 5.0m x 4.7m
Bedroom 1 - 4.9m x 3.0m
Bedroom 2 - 2.0m x 2.4m
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.6m
Property ref: 121_2580_3873293
Travertine floor tiles, white suite comprising pea shaped bath with electric shower with body jets, sink and toilet. Slate splash backs, heated towel rail. Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect. underfloor water heating.
Private patio garden
Communal courtyard garden
THESE ARE PRELIMINARY DETAILS TO BE APPROVED BY THE VENDOR
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accor...
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
Lounge/Dining area - Scraped oak floor, white skirting boards, integrated LED lights. brush stainless steel sockets, under floor water heating. Patio doors to private garden, under floor water heating. Telephone and television points. Development has communal digital satellite dish for TV reception including Sky.
Kitchen area -Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of matching wall and base units with solid oak work surfaces incorporating a 1.5 black composite sink with extendable mixer tap, eye level integrated electrical oven , 4 ring electric hob, oven brush cylinder stainless steel extractor hood and integrated white goods, brush stainless steel sockets.
Scraped oak floor, white walls, white skirting boards, double glazed windows to rear aspect with original sashed exterior, Integrated LED Lights. Brush stainless steel sockets. Under floor water heating
Scraped oak floor, white walls, white skirting boards, double glazed windows to rear aspect , available with original sashed exterior, Integrated LED Lights. Brush stainless steel sockets. Under floor water heating
Commual Entrance Door
Wooden door. Intercom system. leading to
Communal Entrance Hall
Tiled floors, white walls, leading to ground floor flats and stairway to first and second floor
Apartment Front Door
Wooden front floor with polished chrome handles
Light oak laminate floors, white walls, electric thermostatically under floor heating,brush stainless steel sockets, integrated 12V LED touch control lighting, under floor water heating, colour video entry system. Leading into all rooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56495806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3873293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.