2 bedroom terraced house for saleLorraine Drive, Cupar, KY15
- END TERRACED VILLA CLOSE TO TOWN
- Generous Lounge/Dining Room
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & BOXROOM
- EPC = D
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- Enclosed Garden Grounds
* ATTRACTIVE END TERRACED HOUSE IN A GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
* Well presented throughout and in move in condition
* Generous lounge and dining area and fitted kitchen
* ENCLOSED GARDENS WITH PATIO AREA
A well presented home situated in a popular location. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, boxroom/study, generous lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are private enclosed rear garden with shrubs and patio area. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
The market town of Cupar offers a variety of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and recreational facilities. It has a railway station which services the Aberdeen and Dundee to Edinburgh link. There are primary educational facilities along with secondary schooling at Bell Baxter High School.
Rarely on the market, this property will move quickly!
Measurements: Lounge/Dining Rm -7.25 x 3.18m Kitchen - 4 x 1.85 Bedroom 1 - 3.58 x 3.18 Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 2.79m Boxroom - 2.31 x 2.11 Bathroom - 2.18 x 1.85
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496228.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528822083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.