2 bedroom flat for saleNr Kimberley Park, FALMOUTH, Cornwall
* Period ground floor apartment
* Central Falmouth location
* Two bedrooms
* Impressive dual aspect living room
* Bright and light fitted kitchen
* Fitted family Bathroom
* Enclosed lawned garden and hardstanding area
* Gas central heating
This lovely apartment occupies a ground floor position on the corner of Park Terrace, which is directly behind Kimberley Park famed for its beautiful gardens and children's play area.
Falmouth town, with its comprehensive range of day to day facilities, is a short stroll down the hill from the property. With attractions such as the Maritime Museum, Princess Pavilion and Gyllyngdune Gardens and boating day trips; Falmouth is a popular destination for local residents and holiday makers. The town is served by a park and float/ride service from the Ponsharden area and the wonderful beaches of Swanpool and Gyllyngvase are within easy reach. Glendurgan Beach, Maenporth Beach and Trebah Gardens to name but a few points of interest, are also easily accessible.
In recent years, larger supermarkets have been installed on the fringes of Falmouth to include Sainsbury’s, Lidl and Pets at Home. A smaller Tesco store, Rick Steins’ Fish and Chip Restaurant and many other restaurants, cafés and bars are a short walk from the property.
A beautiful ground floor apartment occupying a corner position with two bedrooms, a most impressive dual aspect living room and bright kitchen with direct access onto a patio.
Benefitting from enclosed lawned gardens, a patio and a hardstanding area, all enclosed with mature shrub hedging.
Internal features include sliding sash windows with wooden surround panelling, exposed and polished floorboards and gas central heating.
Property ref: 121_1775_4132973
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496318.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4132973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.