6 bedroom character property for saleGibbet Hill Road, Coventry
- Handsome 1950?s detached family residence
- Substantially extended and improved by the current owners
- Well located on the south west fringe of Coventry, nominated the UK City of Culture for 2021
- Very close to the renowned Warwick University Campus, Arts Centre, shopping and leisure
- Easy access to the A46, midlands motorway network and Birmingham Airport
- Just a short drive from fashionable Leamington Spa and historic Kenilworth
- Over 4500 square feet of accommodation (includes garage)
- Versatile living space ideal for multi generational living
- Stunning plot and grounds of approximately three quarters of an acre
- Electric gates open to the long driveway and gravelled forecourt
A beautiful 1950’s detached residence of much character, with tremendous versatile living accommodation, situated on the south western outskirts of Coventry right next to Warwickshire countryside and Warwick University. This stunning home is nestled roughly in the middle of a three quarter (approx.) of an acre plot and the front and rear gardens have been carefully tended and landscaped by our clients.
The accommodation exceeds over 4500 ft2 (includes garage) and is perfect for someone who is looking for self contained multi-generation living on the ground floor. The accommodation comprises in brief: Reception hall, cloaks W.C, impressive living room backing onto the garden, library/music room, dining room, study, in-toto breakfast kitchen, conservatory and gardeners loo. In addition to the ground floor accommodation is a further kitchen, studio room, wet room and conservatory which would be perfect for elderly relatives and teenagers alike. There are four principal bedrooms on the first floor with en-suite and walk in wardrobe to master, with a further bedroom and shower room in the attic. The huge integral double garage also has a useful office and store room above.
The property is approached through electric gates down a driveway to the large gravelled forecourt with smart timber car port.
The beautifully stocked and tended gardens face south west at the rear and are extremely private and secure. Areas of decked terrace and patio provide perfect sitting to enjoy the afternoon sun or rare al fresco dining opportunities. The front garden has a large pond, which could easily have a picket fence around, summer house and larger timber store adjoining the car port.
Entrance Hallway -
Dining Room - 3.68 x 5.54 (12'0" x 18'2") -
Sitting Room - 3.00 x 4.20 (9'10" x 13'9") -
Lounge - 4.48 x 7.89 (14'8" x 25'10") -
Kitchen - 3.00 x 4.20 (9'10" x 13'9") -
Living Room - 3.86 x 4.63 (12'7" x 15'2") -
Conservatory - 4.75 x 5.90 (15'7" x 19'4") -
Study - 5.47 x 3.41 (17'11" x 11'2") -
Breakfast Kitchen - 6.81 x 4.73 (22'4" x 15'6") -
Conservatory - 6.16 x 2.75 (20'2" x 9'0") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom Two - 3.00 x 4.52 (9'10" x 14'9") -
En Suite -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom Three - 5.14 x 4.73 (16'10" x 15'6") -
En Suite -
Bedroom Four - 3.64 x 4.00 (11'11" x 13'1") -
Bedroom Five - 2.65 x 2.31 (8'8" x 7'6") -
Second Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom En Suite - 4.52 x 5.57 (14'9" x 18'3") -
En Suite & Dressing Area -
Store Room - 3.86 x 4.00 (12'7" x 13'1") -
Office - 4.58 x 4.00 (15'0" x 13'1") -
Double Garage - 6.28 x 5.90 (20'7" x 19'4") -
Epc: D -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496348.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28175379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Kenilworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.