2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Road, Tilney Fen End, Wisbech
- End terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- No onward chain
Notice of offer - William H Brown estate agents are in receipt of an offer for the sum of £100,000 for The Cottage, Chapel Road, Tilney Fen End, PE14 8JL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown Tel: 01945 464451 before exchange of contracts
FANCY A PROJECT? Situated in a semi-rural location with field and river views, this established end terraced house does require updating and is being offered with no onward chain. With two bedrooms and two reception rooms, the property also has a utility room and a detached garage/workshop. Keys available in the office so call today to view!
Notice of offer - William H Brown estate agents are in receipt of an offer for the sum of £100,000 for The Cottage, Chapel Road, Tilney Fen End, PE14 8JL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 20 High Street, Wisbech PE13 1DE, Tel: 01945 464451 before exchange of contracts
Utility Room 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
Downstairs Bathroom 11' x 5' 11" ( 3.35m x 1.80m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 13' ( 2.90m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 13' ( 2.90m x 3.96m )
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' ( 3.40m x 3.96m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 13' into wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.96m into wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
Garage/Workshop 15' 9" x 19' 7" ( 4.80m x 5.97m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken. Proceed out of town to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over signposted Marshland St James. At the T-junction turn right and proceed along to the next crossroads. Turn left and follow the road to the bottom. Turn right into Tilney Fen End and follow the road over the bridge into Chapel Road, where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look out for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56496657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.