2 bedroom cluster house for saleThistle Close, Hemel Hempstead
- Popular Location
- Cluster Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance Of Chaulden Shops
- Ideal First Time Purchase Or Investment Buy
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT BUY. Located in the popular area of Chaulden Vale is this two bedroom cluster home. Being well presented throughout features include modern kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking & being within walking distance of Chaulden Shops and Hemel Train Station
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT BUY. Located in the popular area of Chaulden Vale is this two bedroom cluster home. Being well presented throughout features include modern kitchen and bathroom, allocated parking and being within walking distance of Chaulden Shops. Call to book a viewing today.
Via door to side aspect, two storage cupboards, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, gas fireplace, radiator, carpeted, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.51m x 1.98m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with rolltop worksurfaces over, under cupboard lighting, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, integrated oven and ceramic hob, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, lino flooring, double glazed window to side aspect.
Access to loft space, carpeted, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 7" To Max x 9' 4" To Max ( 3.53m To Max x 2.84m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two fitted double wardrobes, fitted drawer unit, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 6' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, carpeted, telephone point, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, walk in shower, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator, lino flooring.
Storage cupboard housing boiler, area laid to lawn,
Allocated Parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56497750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.