4 bedroom barn conversion for saleThe Hayrick, Acton, Stourport-On-Severn
- FOUR BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION WITH DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE AND STUDIO
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- PRIVATE LOCATION
- GAS FIRED RADIATOR HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
ACTON COURT IS A SMALL DEVELOPMENT OF SIMILAR PROPERTIES THAT HAVE BEEN CONVERTED FROM THE 19TH CENTURY FARM BUILDINGS, WHICH BELONGED TO ACTON HALL. BEING SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC LOCATION YET WITHIN EASY COMMUTING DISTANCE TO WORCESTER AND BIRMINGHAM.
The Hayrick is situated towards the rear of its own plot and offers a high degree of privacy. The extremely versatile accommodation comprises recess canopy porch, entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, reception/dining hall, family room/games room, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility room and study to the ground floor. The first floor comprises galleried landing, impressive living room with vaulted and beamed ceiling. The master bedroom with balcony off also benefits from a mezzanine en-suite bathroom. There are also three further bedrooms and the shower room/wc.
Double glazed door the entrance hall, there are also two french doors leading to the Family/Games Room
Tiling to floor, radiator, door to the reception/dining hall and door to the cloakroom/wc.
WC, wash hand basin, tiling to floor, folding door to the airing cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Reception/dining Hall 18' 9" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.71m max x 3.53m max )
Measurement including stairs, two radiators, stairs to the first floor landing, doors to the kitchen, dining room and family room/games room.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
Having a range of wall and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink, five ring gas hob, electric double oven, integrated fridge/freezer, tiling to walls and floor, radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Family Room/Games Room 19' 3" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.87m max x 4.65m max )
Two radiators, exposed timber floor boards, two front facing double glazed doors and one double glazed door to the side patio area.
Dining Room 18' 8" x 12' 7" max ( 5.69m x 3.84m max )
Radiator, double glazed door to to a path leading to the landscaped communal gardens. Door to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 7' 9" max ( 3.07m x 2.36m max )
Base utility units, bowl and a half sink unit, plumbing for machine, tiling to the floor, door to cupboard, door to the study.
Study 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Radiator, timber effect floor, double glazed window and double glazed door to the side patio area.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, doors leading to the Master Bedroom, bedrooms Two, Three, Four and the family shower room.
Living Room 21' 8" x 19' 7" max ( 6.60m x 5.97m max )
Double glazed window to the front with elevated views of the front garden, double glazed window to the side aspect, three double glazed Velux roof windows and two radiators.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 14' 7" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 4.37m max )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed double doors leading to the balcony, stairs leading to the En-suite Bathroom.
WC, bidet, wash hand basin, step in shower cubicle, "Jacuzzi" style double width bath with Velux roof window above, there is also a further double glazed Velux roof window and double glazed window to the front aspect, heated towel rail and tiling to the floor.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 8' 9" ( 5.08m x 2.67m )
Double glazed french door with "Juliet" balcony, three Velux roof windows, radiator and door to walk in closet.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, double glazed Velux window, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Four/nursey Irregular Shaped Room 10' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.54m )
Double glazed french doors to the balcony.
WC, twin wash hand basins, step in shower cubicle, tiling to walls and floor, radiator, heated towel rail, double glazed Velux roof window.
Double Garage 19' 11" x 19' 4" ( 6.07m x 5.89m )
With eclectic up and over door, double glazed window to the side, door to the side entrance.
Door to the entrance hall, door to the garage, door to a cloakroom/wc and stairs to the Studio Room.
Double glazed porthole window to the rear, door to the Studio.
Studio 25' 3" x 16' ( 7.70m x 4.88m )
A very versatile room that would suit a number of uses including home gym, office or games room. Part restricted head height, double glazed windows, access to eaves storage, access point to the room void.
Attached to the Garage
The property is approached by way of a private road giving access to the main house, through two red brick gate pillars onto a private drive giving access to The Hayrick. From here the large driveway gives access to the main house and the detached double garage with studio above. There is a rather pleasant seating area overlooking the front gardens. To the side there is also an enclosed patio area with outdoor tap, outdoor power point and water feature.
To the rear of The Hayrick there is a formal landscaped garden for the residents to enjoy.
From Kidderminster proceed along the A449 in the direction of Worcester. On reaching the Stourport roundabout at the Mitre Oak Inn proceed straight ahead towards Worcester. After approximately a quarter of a mile you will see a left turn into Acton Hall marked private. Turn left here and continue along the driveway and at the first fork stay left. Continue to the end through the two pillars and the Hayrick is the first property on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56501242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.