2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowman Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000 **
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Kitchen, Lounge & Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Well Presented Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking with Carport.
** Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000 ** A well presented two bedroom semi-detached property, located close to local schools and amenities. Ideal for first time buyers with Kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and bathroom, with off street parking for multiple vehicles and enclosed rear garden.
A front facing UPVc door opens into the entrance hallway with central heating radiator. Access to kitchen and stairs rising to the first floor living accommodation.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.62m x 3.53m )
A spacious lounge fitted with an electric fire with wooden surround and hearth and central heating radiator. Rear facing UPVc double glazed patio doors opening out to the rear garden which allows an abundance of natural light.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktop, breakfast bar area and inset stainless sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer. Space for washing machine and built in store cupboard. Splashback tiling to the walls and a vinyl floor covering. A front facing UPVc double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.92m )
A rear facing master bedroom with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and UPVc double glazed window,
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 11' 7" ( 2.41m x 3.53m )
A double bedroom with front facing UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in cupboard,
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiling to the walls and floor with central heating radiator and a side facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a large driveway with overhead carport offering off street parking for multiple vehicles with a gravelled area adjacent to the drive. A side gate gives access to the rear. Whilst to the rear of the property is an enclosed well maintained laid to lawn garden area with shrub and plant borders. A paved patio area offers an ideal place for outside seating.
The property has potential to extend (subject to necessary building/planning consent being obtained).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56512141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.