3 bedroom terraced house for saleTamarisk Drive, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
- Mid-Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- En Suite & Downstairs WC
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Viewings Advised!
*BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 3 BED MID-TERRACED HOUSE IN POPULAR CAISTER LOCATION!* Offers a LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC and an EN SUITE, with a REAR GARDEN and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE! Call us TODAY on 01493 331144 for more information!*
*BRILLIANT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS 3 BED MID-TERRACED HOUSE IN POPULAR CAISTER LOCATION!* Offers a LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC and an EN SUITE, with a REAR GARDEN and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE *
Door to the front with carpeted flooring.
Features a WC, wash hand basin and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 4.47m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, with a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Features a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear with carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to the front with a bath, WC and wash hand basin. Laminate flooring.
Mostly laid to lawn with a timber shed and a gate to the rear.
Allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56512764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.