3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePennyfield, Pinchbeck
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen and shower room
- Low maintenance front garden
- Rear gardens not overlooked
- Off road parking with integral garage
- Close to amenities of Pinchbeck
- EPC - D
Having been extended, this well presented property is located within a popular residential location within the extremely sought after village of Pinchbeck. A block paved driveway provides off road parking for 2 cars and access to an integral single garage. The front garden is laid to low maintenance granite chippings. The rear gardens are not overlooked with an initial paved patio, timber constructed shed,with the remainder being laid to lawn. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms, refitted kitchen & shower room.
The property is offered with no onward chain - call us now to book your viewing!!
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.09m x 3.48m (13'5 x 11'5) -
Kitchen - 2.49m x 3.12m (8'2 x 10'3) -
Master Bedroom - 3.00m x 3.56m (9'10 x 11'8) -
En Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 2 - 2.87m x 3.15m (9'5 x 10'4) -
Bedroom3 / Dining Room - 4.83m x 2.54m (15'10 x 8'4) -
Family Shower Room -
Front Garden -
Block Paved Driveway -
Integral Single Garage -
Enclosed Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56514613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26566061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.