4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodlands Road Binley Woods Coventry
- Opportunity to Purchase A Large Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- uPVC Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated
- Fitted Kitchen * Utility * Conservatory
- Dining Room/Games Room
- Master Bedroom with EnSuite Shower Room * Family Bathroom
- Direct Access Drive to Double Garage
- Large Mature Rear Garden * Swimming Pool
- Summerhouse * Treehouse * Office/Gym * Separate Annexe
An opportunity to Purchase a spacious Detached Bungalow. Master Bedroom with Ensuite, Three further bedrooms, Refitted Family Bathroom. Fitted Kitchen, Utility, Dining Room/Games Room, Study & Conservatory. Good size Rear Garden - Summerhouse & Treehouse, Swimming Pool, Office/Gym room/ Annex. Front Garden with Direct Access to Double Garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEU-13GX12UJ. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Estates, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.