3 bedroom detached house for saleRichmond Close, Portishead, BS20
- By St Peters School
- Cul De Sac Location
- Living Room With French Doors
- Fitted Kitchen & Dining Room
- Conservatory/Family Room
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Parking For 5 Cars & Garage
Three bedroom detached properties in this location are hugely sought after due to the proximity of St Peters school, Gordano comprehensive, level access to the high street and the tucked away cul de sac position. Offered with superb decorations and generous ground floor accommodation, this property is certain to attract lots of interest. Comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, dual aspect living room with French doors, fitted kitchen with solid Oak work surfaces and lighting, dining area or breakfast room with bar plus opening onto the feature conservatory which creates an open plan theme, perfect for entertaining. The conservatory also has a glass surround and French doors leading to the garden. The first floor offers a master bedroom with extensive range of built in furniture, two further bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom. Externally there is parking to the front and side for 5 cars, single garage with electric door and a fully enclosed, safe rear garden which is mainly paved. In addition there is gas central and double glazing. In summary a brilliant family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56516715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12352764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Fox LTD, Worle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.