1 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Street, Bristol, BS1
- Central city location
- One bedroom apartment
- Kitchen/Sitting Room with Juliet balcony
- 999 years from 1st January 1987
- Ground rent £1.00 pa
- Management Charge £525 twice yearly
- Lift access to all floors
- Council Tax Band B
THIS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT is located just off VICTORIA STREET in the CITY CENTRE. Close to Temple Meads Station and Cabot Circus, The Mill House is one of the more established waterfront developments and boasts a long lease. Within walking distance of the new vibrant Whapping Wharf development with its mix of independent boutiques, cafes and restaurants, the area also has access to plenty of water activities along with good transport links and water taxis. The accommodation comprises of entrance lobby, bathroom, kitchen/living/dining room with Juliet balcony and double bedroom. The property is being sold with no onward chain so viewings come highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56518191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12269503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.