2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStation Lane, Hartlepool
- WAS £110,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £95,000 TO £110,000
- 2 BEDROOMED END LINK HOUSE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/WC
- FIRST FLOOR WASH ROOM/WC
- SECURE PARKING TO THE REAR
IDEALLY LOCATED END LINK HOUSE WITHIN 100 METRES TO SEATON CAREW MAIN LINE RAILWAY STATION. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with secure Parking to the rear with additional hard standing to the front. There is also an Attic Room access via a fixed staircase from a small Study area.
IDEALLY LOCATED END LINK HOUSE WITHIN 100 METRES TO SEATON CAREW MAIN LINE RAILWAY STATION. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with secure Parking to the rear with additional hard standing to the front. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Landing, two double sized Bedrooms and Washroom/WC. There is also an Attic Room access via a fixed staircase from a small Study area off the Landing. Offered with no onward chain this sensibly priced house is highly recommended!
UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded Double Glazed insert, open plan with feature archway leading to;
Living Room 16' 3" x 15' 3" (into wide curved bay window) ( 4.95m x 4.65m (into wide curved bay window) )
feature chimney breast with heavy wood sleeper fire surround with recess suitable for fire, TV point, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.20m )
comprehensive range of wall and floor cupboards with high gloss finish roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in cupboard, peninsular breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear, cupboard housing 'Vaillant' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
part tiled walls, suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 10' 4" narrowing to 6' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.11m )
range of built in wardrobes comprising 2 doubles, 2 radiators (this was originally 2 bedrooms and could be re-converted at relatively nominal cost if additional sleeping accommodation is required).
Wash Room/ Wc
white suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin with offset mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, radiator.
accessed via Study Area (originally a bedroom) vaulted ceiling incorporating twin skylight windows, range of eaves storage cupboards, radiator, wall light point.
Secure Parking To Rear
Parking To Front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56520934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.