4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHillcrest Road, Hollytree Mews, Marlpit Hill, Edenbridge, Kent
- Brand new 4 bedroom end of terrace home
- Fantastic living room
- Stunning kitchen/dining room with rear outlook over the garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 2 further bathrooms
- 2 x off road parking spaces
- EPC energy rating B (86)
Marrying traditional design elements and materials with contemporary style and comfort, the exclusive new development in Edenbridge re-interprets the concept of quality family housing for the 21st century, both in terms of space, design, construction - and exceptional value. The development comprises an exclusive collection of just five terraced and two semi-detached homes. With their outward appearance echoing classic Victorian/Edwardian styling, in keeping with their surroundings, inside they offer exceptionally spacious family accommodation perfectly attuned to the demands of modern family living. The mews-style homes offer four bedrooms, including two en suite shower rooms. Each home also benefits from a manageable-sized garden and two off-road parking spaces. As you would expect of such exceptional homes, fixtures and finishes are of the very highest order throughout, which includes stylish contemporary fitted kitchens with a comprehensive range of quality integrated appliances. Luxury white fitted bathrooms and en suites; fitted wardrobes in the majority of bedrooms; French doors from the living rooms into the rear gardens. A mix of ceramic tile and wood laminate flooring downstairs and quality carpeting to the bedrooms; pressurised water systems with solar heating panels to reduce energy costs, and mains-wired smoke alarms.
**All photos are of Plot 1 and are for illustrative purposes only**
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
In over 35 years, Whelan Homes have acquired an enviable reputation for the construction of new homes of the very finest quality. During this period we have built in excess of 1,000 distinctive houses and apartments at over 75 locations throughout Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South London. Traditional methods of construction are still used; married now to the latest technological advances and materials, producing homes built for the discerning home buyers of the 21st century. Whelan Homes are proud to consistently achieve higher than average customer satisfaction scores in the NHBC customer surveys. ** Please note that the photos within are taken from previous Whelan Homes development and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 18'4 x 11'6 maximum (5.59m x 3.51m)
- Living Room: 17'8 x 10'11 (5.39m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'8 (3.74m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 8'6 (3.43m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'6 x 6'9 (2.59m x 2.06m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 10'6 (3.81m x 3.20m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Spaces
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56527195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.