1 bedroom apartment for salePearson House
Withdrawn from Market
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- ONE BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- AVAILABLE WITH SITTING TENANT
- CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- JULIETTE STYLE BALCONIES TO LOUNGE AND BEDROOM
- CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE AND FERRY VIA BRIDGE
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
Beal's Estate Agents are pleased to present for sale this rarely available one bedroom apartment, ideally situated within the much sought after Priddy's Hard Harbour side development.
This first floor apartment is briefly composed of an entrance hall with secure entry system, a contemporary open plan living space with kitchen area and French style doors with Juliette style balcony, a spacious double bedroom also with French style doors and Juliette style balcony and a bathroom with modern white suite with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from being neutrally decorated throughout and comes with a sitting tenant, making it the ideal buy to let investment.
LOUNGE 16' 4" x 15' 7" (4.98m x 4.75m) Open Plan to Kitchen area.
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 9' 4" (3.51m x 2.84m)
BATHROOM 7' 3" x 6' 7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
OUTSIDE Communal gardens and residents parking area and bike store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692028421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.