5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRowlatt Drive, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden 80ft (approx.)
- Double Length Garage
- Close to St Albans City Centre
- Near to Motorway Networks
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with no onward chain, this large five bedroom semi-detached property is located in the popular St Stephens area and offers three reception rooms, a utility room a generous garden with space to the side offering scope to extend (subject to planning permission).
This large five bedroom house has no upper chain and is located in the ever popular St Stephens area with easy access to good schooling, Waitrose supermarket and road links in and out of St Albans.
Situated on a large plot for the area, it also benefits from a great sized rear garden with space to the side and rear for further extensions if desired and subject to the necessary planning permissions being obtained.
The ground floor of the house provides a large living room, a dining room with access to the kitchen and a third family room with front aspect windows. The kitchen overlooks the rear garden and has a door to the spacious utility room.
The first floor has five bedrooms, four of which are a double size. There is a family bathroom and access to the large loft space.
The rear garden has a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs to the borders. Outside and to the front, there is a detached garage and a block paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
Situated on the south side of St Albans in the Parish of St Stephens. Local amenities include Waitrose Supermarket and Verulamium Park is a short stroll away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533029.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.