3 bedroom terraced house for salePrince Albert Square, Salfords, REDHILL
Withdrawn from Market
- * Mid terraced family home
- * Three bedrooms
- * Kitchen/diner
- * Sun room
- * Driveway & garage
- * Close to local amenities & schools
- * Good transport links
- * No onward chain
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
SPACIOUS TERRACED HOUSE - Choices are pleased to offer to the market this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOME set in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the Salfords area. With Salfords train station close by, easy access to Redhill town centre offering a wide range of shops and within a short distance of Gatwick Airport this property is in a prime location. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and sun room to the ground floor with stairs leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. Outside the property benefits from a garden to the rear and off road parking to the front with the added benefit of a garage. This is a lovely family home in the perfect location close to schools and local amenities. Don't miss out, call Choices today to arrange an early viewing. EPC Rating D.
* Mid terraced family home
* Three bedrooms
* Sun room
* Driveway & garage
* Close to local amenities & schools
* Good transport links
* No onward chain
* Buyers Commission May Be Required
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7253392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.