2 bedroom flat for saleColumbia West, Canary Wharf, E14
- Brand new luxurious two bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, marble worktop
- Thermostatically controlled heating and comfort cooling
- Oak floor boards and natural marble floor tiles
- Residents' sky lounge on 43rd floor
- Gymnasium with boxing ring, sprint track and studio room
- Health club includes pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
- 24 hour concierge, security and CCTV
This beautiful two bedroom apartment is situated on the tenth floor of a brand new development designed by renowned architects Skidmore, Owings & Merrill.
Set next to the River Thames, Columbia West boasts close proximity to the picturesque Thames Walkway path into central London while Blackwall DLR, Canary Wharf Jubilee line and the new Cross Rail stations are also nearby for quick and convenient transport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56534581.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.