3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSheringham
- Superb Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated
- Low Maintenance Interior
- Over 1,500 sq ft of Accommodation
- Open Plan Living
- Master En-Suite
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Walking Distance to Town Centre and Beach
Presented immaculately throughout, this substantial bungalow has undergone an extensive schedule of renovation and now boasts stylish and low maintenance accommodation all within a short walk of Sheringham town centre.
A welcoming and bright hallway gives way to all accommodation, which begins with a semi-open plan space consisting of a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room opening to an impressive dining room with ample space for an eight-seater table. A large and light filled triple aspect sitting room is centred around an ornate gas fireplace and enjoys access to the rear garden via large sliding doors.
Three spacious bedrooms are arranged to the northern elevation of the property starting with a generous master bedroom benefitting from a luxurious and contemporary en-suite bathroom. The master bedroom is flanked by two further double bedrooms, one of which benefits from built in wardrobes, and both are served by the equally luxurious family bathroom. A guest WC completes the accommodation and an internal door provides access to the attached single garage.
Outside, this home sits centrally in a wraparound plot boasting landscaped and varied gardens featuring paved and cobbled suntrap terraces, stunning and well-stocked raised flowerbeds, vegetable gardens and well-manicured lawns. All this is complemented by ample off road parking and a single garage.
SITUATION/LOCATION Sheringham is a pleasant picturesque coastal town surrounded by woods and heathland with a good shopping area and quaint back streets. The town has retained its old fishermen's quarter where brightly coloured crab boats are moored on the beach below the promenade. The North Norfolk Railway has its terminus in the town for connection to Weybourne and Holt. Sheringham is on the mainline rail link to Norwich with trains connecting to London and Cambridge.
COUNCIL TAX Band E.
SERVICES CONNECTED All mains services connected.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56544366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439028918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.