3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Cheltenham Road, Kingswood, Bristol
- Spacious Extended End Of Terraced Family Home
- Good Size Accommodation Throughout
- Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Attached Utility/Storage Room
- Outdoor Multi-Purpose Storage/Workshop With Bar
- Good Size Garden Ideal For Entertaining
- Early Viewing Advised Of This Much Improved Home
We are pleased to be able to offer this spacious extended end of terraced family home with good size accommodation throughout with the added benefits of a conservatory and an outdoor multi-purpose storage/workshop with power and light, including a bar, ideal for entertaining in the garden. The accommodation comprises good size lounge, extended kitchen/dining room opening onto a conservatory which leads to the rear garden. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. There is ample off street parking to the front of the property, to the rear is an attached utility/storage room with power and light. The garden is principally laid to decking, lawn, gravel area. An early viewing is advised not to disappoint of this much improved home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56545440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9075796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Jones Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.