3 bedroom detached house for saleLatimer Road, St Helens, Isle of Wight, PO33 1TR
- CLOSE TO MARINA AND VILLAGE GREEN
- DETACHED PERIOD HOME
- RECENTLY RENOVATED + NEW KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS + 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BATHROOM + SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
This DETACHED PERIOD HOME is situated just a short stroll from St Helens Marina and the village green, and has undergone a programme of renovation works by the current owners which includes new kitchen, bathroom, shower room and rewiring.
The bright and spacious accommodation comprises sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, study / bedroom 4 and shower room on the ground floor, with 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. To the rear there is off road parking and a pretty, low maintenance garden.
The house is well presented throughout, and is ideal for those looking for a character home which is close to the water yet still in a picturesque village location.
This character home is situated in a picturesque village location just a short stroll from St Helens Marina.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turnbull & Maton Estate Agents, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.