5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Ridge, Turners Hill, West Sussex
- Large, extended 5 bedroom semi detached family home
- Stunning views to the front and the side
- Huge living areas including a 25ft lounge/sitting area
- Re-fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Fantastic garden entertaining area
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Nestled in the corner of a cul-de-sac is a much improved and extended home prime for family living.The drive in sets the scene for the outlook over rolling Sussex countryside.Pull up and take advantage of plenty of off road parking. You get more than a glimpse of the fabulous outside entertaining area with glass surrounds and metallic balustrades.The large interior is all you would want in a house. Light floods in through plenty of windows. The fantastic living area has more than enough space for plenty of sofas as well as much more.A beautifully re-fitted kitchen will make you want to use it. Those who consider themselves a culinary whizz will be excited at playing host in this environment.Formal dining affairs are taken care of in the large dining room. With over 17ft to play with you won't be short of space come Christmas! Double doors invite you out onto the aforementioned entertaining area.With far reaching views this is a great place to barbecue and enjoy a cold beverage or two. This space is testimony to the owners eye for detail.A completely rejuvenated rear garden is a great space too. As is the double garage, which could easily become a home office or treatment room with a bit of foresight.With countryside strolls aplenty, not mentioning a village store, renowned pub and impressive primary school on your doorstep there's plenty here to want.
What the Owner says:
We moved south to be here and this house had plenty of potential. The views clinched the deal.Since moving in we have re-plastered throughout, re-wired, installed a brand new heating system, changed the flooring throughout, changed the double glazing and the doors, re-fitted the bathroom and the kitchen, completely changed the rear garden and have made the driveway to make it much larger and user friendly.We'll miss the village lifestyle, but have an opportunity to move on now.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Sitting Area: 25'5 x 14'8 (7.75m x 4.47m)
- Kitchen: 17'1 x 11'6 (5.21m x 3.51m)
- Dining Room: 17'8 x 11'6 (5.39m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 11'6 (4.42m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 10'8 (3.97m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 5: 7'0 x 6'6 (2.14m x 1.98m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56548492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20611142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.