4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Way, Meols
- charming home in sought after location
- four very spacious bedrooms
- two separate reception rooms
- entrance hallway with cloakroom
- dining kitchen with utility stores
- rear garden , driveway and garage
A charming family home situated within a prime, most sought after residential crescent location and one that is sure to prove as a most popular purchase choice. Approached via a delightful garden frontage, the welcoming entrance hall leads though to the spacious accommodation comprising in brief of lounge with open fire, second reception room, dining kitchen, utility room and stores, four well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c. To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio. The generous driveway and garage provide more than ample parking facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56548668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9086248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.