4 bedroom country house for saleSalts Road, West Walton, Norfolk
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Garage / Workshop - Fireplace - Rural / Secluded - Chain-free
- Guide Price £325,000-£350,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! The peace and quiet within your mature private sunny south-facing mature rear garden, the potential for annexe accommodation, the wonderful charm and character of this lovely country home on a quiet tree-lined lane on the edge of the village, yet within walking distance of the village shop and pub - and all with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1130238?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Garden Room/Bedroom 5
- Utility/Kitchen 2
- Ground Floor Shower & WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 with Fitted Walk-In Wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 with Fitted Wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 with Fitted Wardrobe
- Bedroom 4
- Total Plot Approx 0.25 Acres (STMS)
- Twin Driveways/Off Road Parking
- Multiple Outbuildings/Sheds/Workshops
- Mature Private Landscaped South-Facing Rear Garden
- Mature Landscaped Front Gardens
Additional Notes: The Office, Garden Room/Bedroom 5, Utility/Kitchen 2 and Ground Floor Shower Room & WC offers suitable conversion to a self contained ground floor annexe.
Search Keywords: Freehold, Character, cottage, period, rural, semi rural, quiet country lane, non main road, large plot, large garden, off road parking, outbuildings, potential annexe, south-facing, double glazing, central heating, double bedrooms, five reception rooms, potential ground floor bedroom, ground floor bathroom, ground floor shower, village, field views, fireplace, wood burner, no onward chain, no upward chain, chain free, high speed fibre broadband available in the area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4595591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.