5 bedroom detached house for saleMarlborough Court, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Double Garage - Chain-free
- Guide Price £350,000-£375,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! Enjoying the sense of space within the beautiful peaceful private gardens and the village feel of this exclusive edge of town location, the immaculately decorated five reception rooms and five double bedrooms, the two gorgeous bathrooms and the detached double garage - all with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1132594?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family/Music/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Total Plot Approx 0.3 Acres (STMS)
- Mature Landscaped Private Gardens
- Detached Double Garage & Parking
- Greenhouse & Garden Shed
Search Keywords: Modern, freehold, five reception rooms, five double bedrooms, two bathrooms, potential ground floor bedroom, potential ground floor shower room, potential annexe, off road parking, double glazing, central heating, high speed fibre broadband available, fireplace, quiet, private, peaceful, large kitchen, large plot, large garden, no onward chain chain free
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9036786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.