2 bedroom terraced house for saleCecil Street, Cross Roads, Keighley, BD22
- Superbly Presented End Terrace
- Two Bedrooms & Loft With En-Suite
- Master En-Suite & House Bathroom
- Accommodation Over Four Floors
- EPC rating Is E
- Popular Village Of Cross Roads
An ideal purchase for the first time buyer is this superbly presented end terrace, having two bedrooms and loft room situated in the ever popular village location of Cross Roads with excellent access to the local primary school and village amenities. The four storey accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge measuring approximately 16ft in length and having a multi-fuel burning stove in feature elevated stone fireplace, double glazed window to the front. The kitchen has an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units with complimenting worktop surfaces, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, double oven, hob, stainless steel sink and mixer tap. There is a useful utility cellar which has plumbing for an automatic washing machine. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, and the house bathroom which has a three piece modern suite in white comprising of a bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail and double glazed window to the side. To the second floor is a loft room also having an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and double glazed velux window. Viewing essential to fully appreciate, EPC rating is E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56552382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12402429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.