2 bedroom terraced house for saleCharnwood Road, Hillingdon
- Two double bedroom terrace
- Double glazing
- Combination boiler
- Private rear garden
- Quiet residential location
- Walking distance to Long Lane and Uxbridge Road
- Good school catchment
- Clean and tidy order
- Easy Access to A40/M40/M25/M4 motorway links
ACCOMMODATION UPVC front door leading to entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH Wall mounted electric meter, bin store, door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor landing, wall mounted consumer unit, radiator, hardwood flooring and door to kitchen.
KITCHEN/DINER Double glazed windows to front aspect, wall mounted Valliant boiler, one and half bowl, sink taps and draining unit, four ring gas hob with extractor, built in oven, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, built in under stairs storage and double doors leading to lounge.
LOUNGE Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, wood flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire and wooden mantle with tiled surround.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to all rooms and staircase to second floor loft room.
BEDROOM ONE Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood flooring.
BEDROOM TWO Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and wooden flooring.
BATHROOM Low level w.c, heated towel rail, inset sink with mixer taps, vanity unit underneath, tiled floor and walls. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor.
LOFT ROOM Velux windows and eves storage.
GARDEN Sunny aspect rear garden, fenced, laid to lawn area, pathway to rear access.
GARAGE Brick built garage with up and over door and hardstanding in front.
SITUATION Situation - Charnwood Road is one of Hillingdon's most sought after locations for the modern family, offering access to a number of local amenities including local shops, Hillingdon's Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station and a number of highly regarded local schools including St Bernadettes, Oak Farm, Ryefield primary, Hillingdon primary and Bishopshalt senior school. The A40/ M40 with its links to London and the Home Counties are a short drive away along with Uxbridge Town centre with is multitude of shopping facilities, bars and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56554914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101809016835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.