8 bedroom detached house for saleCaldy Road, Caldy
- detached residence set in one acre
- up to eight bedroom accommodation
- one bedroom annexe/staff accommodation
- recp hall & four principal recep rooms
- tennis court , terrace and gardens
- gated access to driveway & triple garage
Set within private gated grounds of one acre, this fine detached residence offers an exceptional interior, with rooms of an impressive and elegant proportion and finished to the highest of specification throughout. The property, which comes to market with the added advantage of of no onward chain, was uniquely designed by the current vendors with an extensive programme of refurbishment and re-design having been carried out during 2018. A light and spacious home, the property is ideal for the larger or indeed the extended family unit, with accommodation comprising in brief of stunning reception hall with feature central staircase, four principal reception rooms, outstanding breakfast kitchen complete with Aga and feature central island and seven bedroom accommodation, six of which benefit from en-suite bathrooms. The self contained one bedroom annexe provides ideal staff/guest accommodation or indeed serves as an excellent work from home environment. The lawned rear garden, complete with tennis court, faces south, where a stone paved terrace offers as a delightful space for relaxation and entertaining during the summer seasonal months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56558406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7658314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.