Studio flat for saleLewins Mead, City Centre, Bristol, BS1
- Well presented studio flat
- Sold with no onward chain
- Rental history
- Lease 999 years from 01/02/2016
- management charge £80.00 pcm
- Ground rent £180 per annum
- Council tax band B
- On site gym and communal roof terrace
This very well presented and contemporary studio flat is situated on the second floor of the imposing Number One Bristol building. Formerly an office block but now converted into very stylish residential accommodation, the location is perfect for anybody wanting the very best of urban living and is ideally located near the teaching hospitals, the city centre, Harbourside and all major transport links. The building benefits from an on site concierge, a stunning communal roof terrace and a fully equipped communal gym, there is also lift access to all floors. The well proportioned apartment has been finished to a high standard and includes a modern sleek, white kitchen with integrated appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave, a good sized open plan living/dining/sleeping area and a modern shower room. There is a separate utility cupboard in the hallway housing a washing machine. This lovely property is being sold with no onward chain, has a full rental history and would make an ideal first home/investment purchase. EPC rating B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56561040.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12194736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.