2 bedroom house for saleRoupell Street, Waterloo, London
An extraordinary grade II listed house situated on a premier residential street in the very heart of Waterloo. Kept and looked after to the highest standard, this beautiful house is unique and wonderful presented throughout.
1. Beautifully restored, decorated and furnished home.
2. Excellent office/library outside building overlooking the garden with commissioned furniture and shelves. Fully insulated office has large double glazed windows, wooden floors and conservation skylights.
3. Perfectly designed secluded south facing garden with high brick walls, easy to maintain.
4. Large kitchen/dining area with commissioned kitchen in traditional style fully equipped including Falcon professional cooker.
5. Commissioned large lantern window above dining area
6. Bespoke wardrobes in the bedrooms and on the landing.
7. Large bathroom with wooden painted floor in Scandinavian style.
8. Cellar storage
9. Wonderful period features such as:
• Original floor in the front part of the house and period floor tiles in the kitchen and dining area;
• Period and replicating period doors;
• 19th century pine shelving and a round window between dining area and living room;
• Original panelling and banister;
• Original windows to the front of the house;
• Original Victorian cast iron bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56562087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR150410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Harris and Company, South Bank & Waterloo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.