4 bedroom detached house for saleTydd St. Mary,Wisbech
- An Attractive & Authentic Grade II Listed Period Lodge House
- Retaining a Wealth of Original Georgian Features Throughout
- Drawing Room, Library, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility & Pantry.
- A Substantial Orangery with Views Out Onto Parkland Style Gardens
- Large Well Kept Cellars Housing New Heating & Plumbing Plant.
- First Floor Accommodation: 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and Wet Room.
- Separate Guest Annex with 2 Bedrooms and 2 En-Suite Bathrooms, Finished to a High Standard
- Circa 4 Acres of Semi-Formal Gardens and Grounds and Pear Orchard
- Magnificent Array of Specimen Trees with a Protected Meadow to the Front of the Lodge
- Accommodation extends to 3,226 sq. ft
A double fronted Grade II Listed Georgian former farmhouse sitting on a plot of approximately 4 acres on the borders of Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. The property comprises: reception room, drawing room, kitchen, dining room, orangery, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and shower room. There is also a two bedroom annex / guesthouse with two en-suite bathrooms, adjoining the main house. The grounds consist of parkland style gardens and pear orchard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587005677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.