2 bedroom apartment for saleWimbledon Street, Leicester
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- No Upper Chain
Spacious city centre apartment comprising of entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, two bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom and a shower room. No Upper Chain.
This immaculate and spacious apartment is situated in Leicester city centre. With easy access to everything the city has to offer early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment. Accessed via a secure communal lobby the property can be found on the upper floor. Once inside you will find entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom and a shower room. No Upper Chain.
With access to all floors
Apartment Entrance Hall
With intercom system and storage cupboard.
Lounge Area 19' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.94m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear and electric radiator.
Kitchen Area 5' 9" x 17' 5" ( 1.75m x 5.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven and electric hob and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the side and electric radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, towel rail and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 13' 11" max ( 2.39m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed window to the side, TV point, telephone point and electric radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point and complementary tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56562802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.